Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum  

Go Back   Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum > Techjobs Tools > Salary

Join Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum!
Welcome: Got Questions on how to use the site ? Visit the FAQ section | Advertise on Techjobs for as low as $1 contact admin@techjobs.co.in

Old 18th July 2009, 01:33 AM   #1
aanjali

Member Rating: (0)
aanjali is on a distinguished road
I'm Stuck

Hi guys,

Been reading the forum for a while, just decided to jump in too!

I currently work as a programmer and have done for almost 10 years now, yet I'm completely fed up of it and looking for new challenges. I'm so fed up that I fail to make any attempts to keep my skills up to date and I feel like its slowly becomming noticable... At first I thought I'd try different companies in case that was the problem and so I've been in 3 different companies in the last 3 years and it's gotten to the point that I'm finding new interviews hard because the I'm not brushed up on the technical tests and quite frankly, I just don't care.

I've had a look around for different career ideas but nothing seems to be a good fit for my skills and qualifications (computer science degree) so I'm a bit stuck!

If anyone has any ideas / advice I'd be very grateful!

Thanks!
aanjali is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Related Links
Old 2nd April 2010, 07:14 PM   #2
jack705

Member Rating: (0)
jack705 is on a distinguished road
Its really important to keep your self up to date, you really need to have fresh courses, now you need to see in which area you are interested in HR and marketing are really interesting see if you have aptitude for these fields?
jack705 is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote