Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum  

Go Back   Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum > TJ Community > Break Room

Join Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum!
Welcome: Got Questions on how to use the site ? Visit the FAQ section | Advertise on Techjobs for as low as $1 contact admin@techjobs.co.in

Old 12th October 2008, 06:46 PM   #1
1moneymania

Member Rating: (0)
1moneymania is on a distinguished road
Online Jobs Seeker - Must Read

I am writing here is because I want to aware you guys of work from home scams, I have bad experience of being caught in one scam program and losing my money.

These fake work from home programs just take your money away.

For this reason, I have actually opened online questions and answers on work from home and online jobs.

I am giving totally free help regarding work from home jobs. Post your questions on this forums, Iíll be happy to answer it here, or you can PM me also.
1moneymania is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Related Links
Old 19th December 2008, 02:13 PM   #2
jack01

jack01 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moneymania View Post
I am writing here is because I want to aware you guys of work from home scams, I have bad experience of being caught in one scam program and losing my money.
Hey,

What kind of work was that?
jack01 is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2009, 05:46 PM   #3
sweetymonty

sweetymonty is on a distinguished road
Icon7 Earn from home doing nothing

Hey guys,

I know a site where in by just registering and referring your friends to in turn register, you can earn money..doesn't it sound interesting ??? try it out..

Register yourself in the following URL and start earning..

http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=158936

Happy earning
sweetymonty is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2009, 11:35 PM   #4
ruth333

ruth333 is on a distinguished road
Looks like a good site. I will have to sign up.
ruth333 is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 07:15 AM   #5
thomasmathew

thomasmathew is on a distinguished road
I know a site where in by just registering and referring your friends to in turn register, you can earn money..doesn't it sound interesting ??? try it out..
thomasmathew is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2011, 12:45 AM   #6
Travelbug

Travelbug is on a distinguished road
Working from home to earn money is becoming increasingly appealing as people struggle to juggle family life with a demanding office life, or to make some extra money alongside a permanent job.

Those of you who are tempted by sites that advertise "easy" ways to make money please go into with your eyes open. The majority of these are easy money for the person running the scam but will rob you of your hard earned cash. Never ever register for any work that requires you to hand over money up front - it will always end in tears.

Be safe guys.
Travelbug is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2011, 04:05 PM   #7
abellasmith

abellasmith is on a distinguished road
I searched about online work and all of them were fraud . I want to know is there any online work available or this is all a fraud ?
abellasmith is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2011, 04:43 AM   #8
Safiraya

Safiraya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Safiraya
Safiraya is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote