Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum  

Go Back   Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum > Techjobs Tools > Salary

Join Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum!
Welcome: Got Questions on how to use the site ? Visit the FAQ section | Advertise on Techjobs for as low as $1 contact admin@techjobs.co.in

Old 1st August 2011, 02:58 PM   #11
vvslaura

Member Rating: (0)
vvslaura is on a distinguished road
Also you have to Remember that your job negotiation really begins after you get the offer (in my opinion). After the offer is a good time to ask that your salary be upped a bit, that you would really like more vacation, etc. At that point, they've somewhat committed to you as a choice.
vvslaura is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2011, 03:32 PM   #12
ukfinancials007

ukfinancials007 is on a distinguished road
salary issue

Yaa I agree that ir better yo know salary on interview day itself
Old 13th September 2011, 11:23 AM   #13
raffelghose

raffelghose is on a distinguished road
As per my knowledge if your have good confidence and you can do very confidently answer to interviewer, so not in issue.
raffelghose is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2011, 02:55 PM   #14
phileas_fogg

phileas_fogg is on a distinguished road
Depends on how the interview is going, or has gone, but you should have an understanding before you go into the interview of what the salary will be..
phileas_fogg is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2011, 04:41 PM   #15
TommyL3110

TommyL3110 is on a distinguished road
I think it is fine to ask about pay in an interview. Most employers should already of stated a salary range for the position and you should prepare to justify why you deserve your desired salary for the post.
TommyL3110 is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2011, 02:11 PM   #16
fkin finfgts

fkin finfgts is on a distinguished road
Depends how the interview is going, but generally wait until they've said they are interested.
fkin finfgts is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 02:35 PM   #17
speedjam

speedjam is on a distinguished road
As most people have said, it depends on how the interview is going and what type of job it is.
speedjam is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2011, 09:08 PM   #18
OpenTTD

OpenTTD is on a distinguished road
I never asked about salary when interviewing. When I was offered the position, then we talked about salary.
OpenTTD is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote