Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum  

Go Back   Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum > Techjobs Tools > Salary

Join Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum!
Welcome: Got Questions on how to use the site ? Visit the FAQ section | Advertise on Techjobs for as low as $1 contact admin@techjobs.co.in

Old 18th December 2008, 05:38 PM   #1
jaisingh.meghnaj

Member Rating: (0)
jaisingh.meghnaj is on a distinguished road
Salary account

Hi guys, I just got my first job and have to open a salary account. I have only check the HDFC offer so far: I think I will go on with the 2much offer to get all the offers they give (domino's,...)
Anyone has an advice on this?
jaisingh.meghnaj is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Related Links
Old 24th December 2008, 11:50 AM   #2
lee.qho

lee.qho is on a distinguished road
All the banks have good offers I think you should first define what you exactly wants. If it's the ATM network for instance than go on with HDFC ( they have the wider one). I also consider it as one of the safest bank in todays economic condition..
lee.qho is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2010, 07:16 PM   #3
jack705

jack705 is on a distinguished road
I agree HDFC is fastest and reliable and have really good offers, now see your requirements and then decide
jack705 is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 12:37 PM   #4
Joneswilliamsc

Joneswilliamsc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack705 View Post
I agree HDFC is fastest and reliable and have really good offers, now see your requirements and then decide
I agree with you but it also depends on the company. Some company creates their employee's account and they have to use that account compulsory and deposit their salary directly in their account.
Joneswilliamsc is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 05:00 PM   #5
shyam

shyam is on a distinguished road
Check for banks which is more comfortable for you. And also other benefits provided by them. According my opinion icici and axis bank are good.
shyam is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2010, 02:52 PM   #6
brunoclaus

brunoclaus is on a distinguished road
I am talking about basic bank brokers as SBI, ICICI Direct, etc and compare brokers wholesale as Indiabulls, Sharekhan, religare, etc. I do not speak of these sub-dealers as Share Maalpani and brokerage operating at a gala rental.
brunoclaus is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2010, 10:23 PM   #7
gaelicbright

gaelicbright is on a distinguished road
Some benefit of the salary account :

- Zero balance savings account
- Semi-annual statement of accounts
- Any local banks in our extensive network of branches and ATMs
- BillPay facility
gaelicbright is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote