Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum  

Go Back   Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum > Tech Jobs for Indians Abroad > European countries

Join Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum!
Welcome: Got Questions on how to use the site ? Visit the FAQ section | Advertise on Techjobs for as low as $1 contact admin@techjobs.co.in

Old 7th March 2012, 03:52 PM   #1
aibeo

Member Rating: (0)
aibeo is on a distinguished road
Need of free-lancer IT for Europe projects

I am looking for IT people, a student preferably, with thriving ideas for several paid projects for the Europpean market. Websites programming and programming of a new digital musical instrument as well as ipad and android apps.
aibeo is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Related Links
Old 16th March 2012, 10:58 PM   #2
diwakar.arya

diwakar.arya is on a distinguished road
Hi, I am working on .net. Web & windows application. Website, CRM, Hardware integration, API integrations, web services, designs, html, javascript, PSD to HTML, Logos etc.
diwakar.arya is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2012, 06:22 PM   #3
ukfinancials007

ukfinancials007 is on a distinguished road
I am looking for the web designer ,a student preferably, with thriving ideas for several paid projects for the European market. Websites programming and programming of a new digital musical instrument as well as ipad and android apps.
Old 13th August 2012, 08:23 AM   #4
rajni12

rajni12 is on a distinguished road
hi I am working currently on many asp.net, php and web design projects. I do develop many UK projects.
rajni12 is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote