Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum  

Go Back   Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum > TJ Community > Break Room

Join Tech Jobs - IT Jobs , Walkins interviews India forum!
Welcome: Got Questions on how to use the site ? Visit the FAQ section | Advertise on Techjobs for as low as $1 contact admin@techjobs.co.in

Old 25th February 2011, 12:32 PM   #11
kevin fraank

Member Rating: (0)
kevin fraank is on a distinguished road
To accomplish with to be a web designer, you need to have good knowledge of a graphical software like Corel Draw or Photoshop, and eventually you'll run into problems if you lack knowledge in HTML, and JavaScript so you should take those courses too if you don't know that stuff.
kevin fraank is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2011, 04:02 PM   #12
samdepps

samdepps is on a distinguished road
Yes you are right recently i have got 2-3 sites
and it cost me around 50 $

so i also think yes it is a good earning option for web designing and the provider..

nice discussion..
samdepps is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2011, 10:50 AM   #13
ajay009ajay

ajay009ajay is on a distinguished road
web designers are bound to earn high amount if they have good desing aptitude and that comes from within, if you have an eye for detail then even without a certication or course or degree you can shoot anywhere, but if are not a designer from within, then you are breaking your head against a tough wall.
ajay009ajay is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2011, 05:56 PM   #14
lever559

lever559 is on a distinguished road
I heard being a master of MS Paint is the #1 skill people look for in web designers...
lever559 is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2011, 12:00 PM   #15
Anionic Polyacrylamide

Anionic Polyacrylamide is on a distinguished road
Icon7

Try to find some and you need to be related to the content, I think this is a good start.
Anionic Polyacrylamide is offline   Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Del.icio.us Reply With Quote